Sunday, January 18, 2009

I'm ready .. well kinda.

So the new semester starts on Tuesday. And I'm ready to get it going and to get back into the routine of things again. I like staying busy with things to do. I DO know that there will be some changes this semester that needed to be made last semester. But like they say, we learn from everything.

I came home for the weekend to spend some more time with the family. I think it's a nice family break before I get busy again with things. Kinda bums mom and dad out that I won't be comin home as much this semester as they'd like. But then again, they also realized that I am growin up and that my attention is focused on other things & other people.

Hope everyone's first week back is a good one!! :]

1 comment:

Shaholla said...

I'm ready for change! Februaury was rough, but I think March is going to treat us all a lot better. Here's hoping!!