Thursday, December 18, 2008

Oh what a year you have been 2008...

So I can't believe this year has finally come to an end. So many things have happened this year that I thought NEVER would and actually they have been nice little surprises. I did discover who my true friends were this year and I wouldn't trade them for anything. I'm glad that this year is wrapping up because I have a feeling that next year will be even better! :) :)

More will come soon -- however it's that time of the year that you just sit back and think what a great year it's been and how lucky we are with some things. Even though at times we wonder what the heck is going on with our lives, there are still those small things that make you smile and thankful that life is so unpredictable. :) :)

Too be continued...

1 comment:

Shaholla said...

One of my favorite parts of '08 was getting to know you! Love you missy!