Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Soo..umm.yeah..

Lately my life has been one curveball after another. It's like I'm living a secret life that no one knows about. It's exciting, don't get me wrong it's just that I would never imagine my life to be the way it is going now...just craziness. But good craziness.

Thanksgiving break was so nice. It was great to be home and just chill with the family and eat some uh-mazing food!!! Can't wait til Christmas now!!

So graduation is next Saturday and I have mixed feelings about seeing some of my great friends leave here. I'm happy they are getting out and starting their own lives but at the same time I'm going to miss them sooo much! It's going to be weird not seeing them around all the time. Or being up to just pick up the phone and be like "Hey come over.. I need a hug." But that just means that the next two weeks are gonna mean alot with those friends. I know that we'll stay in touch after they leave but you know how often people say that. I mean, heck, we all said that when we graduated from high school. And I barely keep in touch with them. But I know that I'll stay in touch with these friends. They mean alot to me and we've been through too much to just end it after they leave...

Can't believe this semester is almost over. Once again, Fall semester has proved to be another interesting semester. So much has happened and gone on that it has really kept thing interesting. I can't wait til next semester though. Spring '09 is going to be GREAT! :) I can just feel it.

Why do people act the way they do?? I hate how people think I won't find certain things out. It's very annoying and it's a quick way to burn a bridge with me. Random outburst, I know... But some people know what I'm talking about ...

Well I guess that's all going on for now! Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving break!! :) Much love to you all! :) :)

No comments: