Monday, September 8, 2008

When did I get so old??

So this weekend was pretty much uh-mazing! But on Saturday night, I did realize how old I'm getting and how I can't do stuff I used to do. As crazy as that sounds, I seemed to be able not to do the same things I used to could do in high school! haha! Let me explain..

So my gal pal and I went out on Friday night to the Kappa party. Danced a little. Had a beverage or two. Stayed out waaay past my bed time. The night was great.

So Saturday night we went out to the Alpha party. Danced the whole night away. Now this is where I feel old, I was getting my grove on and my legs were like starting to burn. So as I'm dancing with this nice looking fella, I'm thinking "Really? Are my legs really hurting? I remember back in high school dancing all night and still had tons of energy to keep dancing at another party!" Then the next morning, my legs were hurting like someone punched me in my thighs. Ugh. Talk about getting old. Haha! I woke up yesterday going "Holy crap." I'm 22 and get sore after a weekend of dancing... Haha!

But all in all it was a great weekend! :) Got all the party out of my system.. well for now anways! haha! Now it's time to get settled down and get crackin' on some homework cause I have a test this week.. ALREADY! ugh!

Well it's time for my 2 hour break from work! I'll be back to post more! Oh so much more! haha!

No comments: