Tuesday, October 21, 2008

A whole different day ...

Soooo I'm feeling ALOT better now! Thank goodness for that. :) I put all my friends through so much hell last week and I hated it. I did not like the person I was becoming at all! But with one quick call to the doctor, we got it all switched out and all is well now!

Today my brain is mush. I had a test and a midterm today and I'm just soooo tired. But hey, that's college life. And I have a paper due on Thursday that I should prolly get finished up. Next week is gonna be a killer as well. The more I look at it, every week till Thanksgiving break is gonna be a killer! Oh well - I'll get through it! Have no choice .. haha!

This weekend was a good one. Saturday was pretty much dedicated to studying my brains out. Didn't step outside once at all. Then on Sunday is when the real adventure began! My two wonderful friends Luke and Katelyn took me to their hometown of Sachse. Sooo much fun! It was the break that I needed! Left at 8:30 in the morning and jammed out to some old school stuff. *couch*NSYNC*cough*Backstreet Boys* oh I think some 98 degrees was thrown in there somewhere too! It was so much fun and I love them 2 like a brother and sister so it was the perfect way to spend a Sunday! :) We jammed on the way back to some good 'ole country music. Well let me re-phrase that... Luke and I sang our little hearts out while Katelyn looked at us like we were losing our minds. haha! Them two really helped me get out of my funk too. I just heart them so much! :)

So far this week is going good. Just those tests have taken a toll on me. I'm just ready for this weekend because I MIGHT be going home so dad can take a look at my car. It'll be a nice break for a while.

So let's get on to the REAL reason people read this blog: the boy situation is going good. I love how we work too. There is no pressure to call or text or anything. If we want to hang out, we'll just text each other and sometimes we get the response of "i'm studying" or "maybe tomorrow" and we're cool with that. We're just having fun getting to know each other and I like how relaxed we both are. And we don't have a title either, which I like. We have talked about it though. So we'll see on that.

Still haven't decided if I'm gonna go snowboarding with my best guy friend yet. I really want to and then I don't. There are just so many factors that are good and then so many factors that are bad. *sigh* I have until the 31st to make up my mind. What should I do guys?!?!

Well I better get back to work! Thought I'd update ya'll [well by request!! haha!] on what is going on and that I'm doing ALOT better!!

Hope everyone is having a great week so far! Much love to ya'll! :)

2 comments:

Shaholla said...

I'm glad you're feeling better! And as for the ski trip, I think it might need to be a pass. You're only asking for trouble and heartache if you go. Sometimes its easier to let it go compeltely before you put yourself in those situations. Just my opinion.

Michele said...

i agree with shahala! how ever much fun it would be... it would hurt you and then i would have to hurt him hahahaha love you girl, and i am glad to hear that you are feeling better...