Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Oh summer where have you gone?!

I can't believe that summer is practically gone. *sigh* Where did it go? It for sure didn't go the way I have it planned in my mind. But all in all, it still went alright. Thank goodness I have Spirit Days and awesome friends to keep me sane.. well kinda. I think I just went insane with them, therefore, making me feel sane. Makes sense in my mind.

School is right around the corner, which makes me happy actually. I am ready to get back into a busy routine. Figured our our work schedule and realized that when I'm not at work, I am in class and visa versa. I love that though. Means I will stay busy and stay out of trouble .. hopefully anyways. Haha! :) That's the goal anyways.

So finally got all unpacked in the new apt, WHICH I LOVE! I am loving the 2 bedroom place. The bedrooms are bigger and just feel like you have more private space! I can't wait til Katelyn finally moves in! It's gonna be so awesome! It's so nice to not deal with the drama of living with 3 other females. I just can't live with that many girls. Too much drama. Hence why I have more guy friends then gal pals. They just get on my nerves. Haha! I am sure some other girls will back me up on this issue.

So I realized something today that kinda made me open up my eyes just a tad. I was helping my best (guy) friend move today and being with him almost felt awkward. Which is a FIRST for us. I don't know if maybe it's cause we were both tired, me not feeling too hot, being late in the day, overcast in the sky, i mean who knows. Our hugs weren't awkward though. In my opinion, he gives the best hugs of any dude I know. He almost squeezed a tad too tight today. I think I felt a rib crack. Prolly should get that checked out. But anyhoo back to my story and the awkardness. So I was helping him move and we got all his remaining stuff into our 2 cars and went off to his new place. Being the big hearted person I am, I stayed and helped him unload his car as well. During all this, we had our usual convos "We need to hang out.. " "We both are so busy... " "I promise we'll go out and do something special ..." "I want to have your children..." Ya know, the usual. Well this is where it got a tad awkward. I was heading back to the apt and I didn't realize that he,too, was also coming back to campus. When we met at the stairs, there was this moment where you can tell that it was like "Umm ok, we just saw each other and talked. What do I say now" type moment. I've never had that kind of awkwardness with him before. Maybe that should tell me something. Hmm. I'm prolly reading into it too much [as I usually do about alot of things] but again alot of things could factor in why we were the way we were today. Cause earlier when he came over to check out the new apt, everything was like the old days. Who knows? So I figured that it's prolly best that he won't be living next door this Fall. Cause I have a feeling that nothing would get done! Haha! We have too much fun today just yelling from door to door and loud enough to hear each other through walls. *sigh* He's just one confusing fella and I'm just one easily confused gal. Maybe not seeing each other ALL THE TIME will help this semester. It's like we both said, that just means that when we do see each other, it'll be that much more special. I'm sure that sounds like BS to some of ya'll however, I like the way it sounds.

Random thing happened yesterday. I think I'm having a feelings for a friend that I thought I'd never have feelings for. I saw him for the first time in month yesterday and I actually turned into a giddy school girl. wow. So we'll see where that goes, if anywhere at all.

I have the most amazing friends in the world. Just gonna throw that out there. Because it's true. :)

P.S If you aren't/haven't read the Twilight series yet... You're TOTALLY missing out on loving a fictional character. :)

1 comment:

Shaholla said...

OME!! I LOVE Twilight (and Edward).. but you know this. haha
Now on to my point.. the awkardness. It can be a good thing. Wha? Yeah, I know it sounds crazy. But that awkwardness means you're moving on. Things won't be the same, but change is a good thing. The awkwardness is just temporary too, you'll find a new flow soon enough.