Saturday, August 16, 2008

Ya know how they say things happen for a reason?

Life is just crazy sometimes with its chain of events. :) I'll emphasis in a bit.

Sooo glad it's the weekend! :) It's been nice to not set an alarm and just SLEEP! Katelyn moved some of her stuff in this morning! Can't wait til she moves ALL the way in! :) It's pretty much going to rock. But other than that, it's been nice to just chill. I'm house sitting for a friend so I went and played with her animals for bit. Did some laundry. Did some cleaning and more hanging of pictures in the apt. The living room is now filled with boxes again until Katelyn can get her key to the bedroom on Tuesday. So for now it's all in the living room and kitchen! HA!

So one more week until school starts! CRAZY! But I'm ready to get things started.

I think it's funny when you catch people in lies. It's even funnier when they find out certain things that they though you didn't know about. It's like they don't know people will tell me these things or that I won't find out MYSELF. It's like I'm not good enough for the truth. But after thinking about it all, it just makes me laugh because they are the one that is burning the bridge between us. Not me. I've always been there when they needed me. It's sad they don't see that. I think he's starting to realize that I'm not going to chilling on the back burner waiting for him to make up his mind.

Ok. Enough of that. :) Soooo the chain of events that have occurred in the past week have been ummm interesting! ha! Let's just say that it involved with this new guy, that has caught my eye, ending up at my doorstep the other night and that turning into a trip to Toby's for a couple of drinks. :) It's was a pretty awesome night. No lie. And it was so much fun! I was needing of those. It's been nice to realize that not all guys are jerks. There are some decent ones out there. I'm not getting my hopes up too high. I'm really enjoying getting to know this guy slowly. It's also been nice to not focus my attention on a certain someone else. So we'll see where this goes. Keep your fingers crossed for me! Haha! :)

P.S Thank goodness gas prices are starting to go down. For now at least.

I love life right now. I have amazing friends and family. :) Couldn't ask for anything better than that.

Hope everyone else has a great weekend! :)

No comments: