Wednesday, June 18, 2008

The Cone...


Oh. the lovely cone. So let me explain the story that has had Katelyn and I laughing constantly, not only at the cone, but people's reaction to the cone. Which BTW, this pic was taken from my window. That hot blue cougar is my baby!

I think it's hilarious how people act sometimes! Ok there is the thing that K and I have been doing for the past week. There was this random traffic cone in the grass area [have no idea why] so the other day while we were on our way to play tennis, I was like "Let's put this is a spot and see how many people don't park there!" So we did and every time we would come back we would move it within that spot. And remind you that it's summer so parking is not that big of an issue. Now if it was Fall semester, that would be even more hilarious!!! :) Well maybe not to some people, but I know we'd get a kick out of it!

But the other night when I got back from K's house, I was sitting in my car listening to my fav song on the radio and then I noticed a car come wheeling in and was thinking "whoo hoo. a close spot!" and then they come wheeling in just to stop suddenly when they see the cone they slam on the brakes and back up! Priceless. So they backed up and parked somewhere else! Ha!

Then earlier today I was chilling at my computer just looking out the window every now and then. Well I noticed that campus cops were parked in our lot so, of course, I look out my window and see what's up. The cop gets out of the truck, walks over to the cone in the "blocked" parking spot, looks at the cone, turns around, gets back in and leaves. RANDOM. But funny at the same time.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Update time @ 9:59pm: We moved the cone again this afternoon to another spot. Sadly, I think someone ran over the cone because it's no longer there and there is a truck in it's spot. :( Sadness. But it brought a week of laughter into our lives! :) It was that think I talked about earlier.. it's the object God puts in our life to make us laugh. This time it was cone. :)

No comments: