Monday, June 2, 2008

Magenta...



...that's how I feel. As some of you know - I'm pretty much obsessed with "The Golden Girls". They pretty much make the day better!

In the famous words of Blanche, I feel 'magenta'. Kinda like I'm feeling right now,
She wasn't exactly blue, but she wasn't exactly happy and she wasn't necessarily green with envy, but she was a bunch of mixed up emotions at once - she was magenta. And that's how I've been feeling lately. Happy and yellow, sad and blue, green and slightly envious, anxious and orange, red and angry... you get my point.

I think it's just because I have so much on my mind right now, it's ridiculous. And to make it worse, it's about things that I have no control over. It's not something simple like "Oh I want a new haircut. OK let's go to the beauty shop and get it done. Problem solved." It's about decisions that are ones that work themselves out. I am such a worrier though. I always have been. That's one of the qualities that I sometimes don't like about myself. But hey, I can't help it. It's who I am. I've always been the one that tries to keep things in perfect harmony. I don't like it when there are any types of walls put up around people or awkwardness. But life wouldn't be life if all that didn't happen.

Hopefully I'll get over this mood. I hate being in this mood. I think a lot of it has to do with an action that I've made recently and it prolly just back fired on me. I really hope what I think will happen, doesn't happen. I'd be losing a wonderful friend. *sigh* Guess only time will tell. Another thing, I hate ... waiting.

No comments: