Saturday, June 14, 2008

.::rAiN rAiN::.

I must say I'm a huge fan of listening to the sound of summer rain showers. And according to Kenny Chesney, there is something sexy about the rain .. Ha! Sorry, just had to! But when you do have that 'special someone' to kiss in the rain, I can see what he means! Ha!

So right now I feel like life is ONE BIG ball of confusion. Everything from home life, school, love life, friendships, work life .. just EVERYTHING. I hate that feeling too. I keep having weird dreams that make me question things constantly. They are dreams that wake me up in the middle of the night and then I can't go back to sleep. They are dreams that seem so real I end up texting friends the next day to see if things are alright. I feel like nothing from the past two weeks has gone right at all. And I feel like I'm turning to the wrong things to help with this confusion ... which just adds more problems. Like I said from previous post.. I'm feeling magenta once again.

I think it's just time for a break from this place. I really really really hate not being able to make it home for Father's Day/Dad's birthday! :( But it's like .. what do ya do? Life still goes on. I'm not going to be able to make it home until 4th of July. But hey at least I'll get to make it home then. So far this summer has not been going how I planned at all so far ... hopefully things will start to look up.


No comments: