Sunday, June 22, 2008

Lovin' this feeling!!


So .. I'm lovin' this way that I'm feeling! :) It's like a HUGE weight has been lifted from my shoulder and it feels GREAT! And right now, this quote means so much! I was talking to my daddy earlier today and he asked how everything from the past few weeks have been going [that I have quoted as 'hell week'] and I did notice how everything from the past weeks came together. AMAZING! Even though at the time things are happening, we always think "Why the hell is this happening right now?!", but in the end we begin to think back and notice that if those things wouldn't have happend then they wouldn't be as great as they are now. So many examples alone happend on Thursday and Friday and I'm so glad they did. One of my best friends and I finally talked things out and we are better than EVER! Which totally makes me happy because I hate being on the rocks with any of my friends. I just hate being on the rocks in general with anyone, much less when it involves one of my best guy friends.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Today in church was awesome. We talked about worship and it really got me thinking about how sometimes I let myself get away from my wonderful relationship with my maker. I still have a great relationship with Him and my Faith has seemed to be tested more than ever these past few weeks. But then I realize that He has a plan for me and I should remember that but at times it's so hard. But leaving church this morning, I just felt so alive and so refreshed. Almost like the same feeling when you leave church camp after a week. That feeling is always great to have and I hope it last for a long time.
--------------------------------------------------------
I was talking to my parents today and I realized just how lucky I am to have them as my parents. I am VERY lucky! They are such amazing people and they always know when to tell me "Bran - you're being selfish and you need to get your head out of your a$$." They always seem to tell me the right things even at times when I don't want to hear them. They are always looking out for me and they are truly my best friends. LOVE them to pieces. They told me today that I sounded wonderful and that I just sounded so care-free. And I really do feel that way. I can't wait til I get to go home for the weekend and see them! I'm so ready to cook out and spend time with my awesome family.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
One message I shared with most of my gal pals this weekend was: just because you may think you and a certain guy are supposed to be together, doesn't always mean you are MEANT to be together. Something that alot of girls need to think about.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
So as a closing, I really hope this week has the wonderful awesome feeling that I've had since Thursday. I'm sure it will if I just keep a smile on my face and an open mind that everyday is a new day and that God has placed some awesome and amazing people in my life. :)

1 comment:

Shaholla said...

Yep, we women need to get our heads right about men. The ones we usually think we are meant to be are NOT the ones. But God's plan will bring us the right one, we just have to wait for him.
Glad you're feeling better!!