Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Oh this crazy little thing we call life ...


So it's always funny how things work out... that was the main point of my day yesterday. Have you had one of those days where no matter was said to you or what was going on around you, you were still in such a great mood and still have a smile on your face?! Well that was totally me yesterday and I LOVED feeling like that! I even saw things that would normally upset me and make me question things, but not yesterday. I think yesterday was just my "peace" day. Random, I know but I understand what's being said.

I finally came to terms that my best guy friend and I are meant to be just really really great friends. It was hard. Not gonna lie. I think I just love and enjoy our friendship so much that us girls just tend to think "Well, let's see where a relationship would take us." Not always the best thing. But we finally did some talking and hanging out yesterday and just made me realize "Alright, we're gonna stay in that 'gray area' and be really great friends!" In a sense, like a weight was lifted from my shoulders. It made me feel better knowing that I wouldn't continue to have all that confusion on my mind.

Have you really ever wondered how much a person can take ... ? I mean mentally and spiritaly? You know we all say from time to time "UGH, I CAN ONLY HANDLE SO MUCH!" Right now my family is going through of those "..i can only handle so much.." phase. I truly do hate seeing them go through all this. I mean it's almost like everyone is. With the way the economy is going right now, gas prices costing all of us our first born, the price of milk being almost as high as buying a cow.. I mean it's just crazy! But today when my dad was telling my stories, all I could do was look at the humorous side of the situation and laugh. At first, he was like "WTF Brandy? Why are you laughing?!" But then I was like "Dad, sometimes that's all you can do.. You can't make yourself crazy over somethings that you have no control over. Well you kinda have control but as far as doing something about it right now..yeah, not gonna happen." He finally realized what I was saying and figured out that I was right. Brightened his day for at least a minute, which made me feel better.

But in all honesty, when you laugh it does make things a little better. I really think God makes it a point to put something in our life to just make us stop and be like "HAHAHAHAHAHA!" Today I think that point was when I went into work. The dry sense of humor that office of ladies has is just something that I believe everyone should experience from time to time. If not, then they are totally missing out.

So I'm actually ready for Spirit Days this summer. I can't believe it's my FOURTH summer to do this! WOW. I've already talked to some awesome parents and kids and I can tell who already is going to be my "spirit days mom"! I love parents like that. They are the ones that make all this worth while. I'm even a tad excited about our backpacks. Although after looking at them, I can already tell I'm gonna feel like "Dora the Explorer" while I have those on. I think I'm just gonna put it on and take a golf cart and just randomly drive by people and yell "VAMOS!" ME LLAMO DORA!" and just see what the reactions of people are. It's gonna be great!!!

Hope everyone has a great Wednesday! Just think ... Friday is almost here!!! :)






No comments: