Friday, June 6, 2008

T.G.I.F!!

So I'm very glad it's Friday!! I'm so flippin tired too! I slept for a good 4 hours today after work and it was FABULOUS!

Finally got my car fixed. Took a big bite out of my check book but hey as in the famous quote from my parents .. "Welcome to the Real World!"

This weekend is going to be filled with sleeping, cleaning and catchin up on my TV time! F.A.B.U.L.O.U.S!

I'm missing a friend's wedding this weekend.. Bummed about that because I haven't seen this girl since we've graduated!! 4 years ago! CRAZY! And I hadn't seen some of these people also since we've graduated. I can't believe how many people from our class are either hitched or about to get hitched. I can't imagine being married right now. I'm having too much fun here with everything and everyone! But as they say -- things happen for a reason! I know God has plans for me in a BIG way!

Hope everyone's weekend is great! :)


No comments: